Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Traveling with a toddler.

So this weekend Luke and I will be flying to Oregon for a family reunion on my moms side of the family. It is a short flight so I am hoping all will go well. Luke is really into planes right now so I know he will love the airport. Mom and dad will be going with us so I will have help, Thank God! I will report back on how it went later on.

We got back yesterday about 8:30 p.m. He did great on the flight to Portland. He didn't quite know what to think of all the new people he met. Napping was interesting. It was usually a few minutes here and there while we were in the car. Now, let's talk about the flight back. First, mommy was cranky because stupid people shouldn't be allowed in airports. I also just wanted to get home. Then our plane was late. Luke was so tired on the flight home that all he wanted to do was move around. We has some turbulence so everyone was told to stay in there seat. I had to hold him down until he finally fell asleep. Of course that included a lot of crying and screaming. The man sitting in front of us was thoroughly enjoying it. It is just a good think we don't do this very often.

1 comment:

Carrie Hutchings said...

Hope you all have a great time! Wish I could be there.