Monday, May 12, 2008

My 30th Birthday!

Can I tell everyone what a fabulous husband I have?! My birthday was May 7 and I was having a little bit of a hard time with turning 30. So on my birthday we went to dinner and the regular stuff. Ryan gave me a card and I thought that was it. The saturday following he took me golfing, which was fun. While we were at the golf course we got a call from his mother, who was watching Luke for us, and she said we had forgotten to leave the car seat. After golfing we ran back to their house and SURPRISE, all my friends and family were there. I could not believe it. The first thing I thought was "I need a shower". That party made entering into the 30's better that I could ever imagined. I can't begin to tell you what that did for me. Following the party was a limosine ride to meet friends for drinks and then we stayed at the Anniversary Inn. Sunday went took in a movie and went to the Parade of Homes. I have never had a better birthday.

To all those who attended and to all those who helped with the party, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. It makes me realize what a great family and group of friends that I have. One can only be blessed to have such a close group of people around me. I LOVE YOU ALL.

I don't have any pictures as of yet, but some will follow.

Again I LOVE YOU ALL
Brenda

2 comments:

Carrie Hutchings said...

He pulled it off well....you were so surprised. Happy, Happy, Happy 30th. We love you too.

Jenn said...

You deserve every bit of it! I am glad you had a wonderful time